This was fun. Wish I'd had more time to watch more videos. There's a lot of creative, funny 'stuff' on YouTube.
This is one of the rare resources I've made personal use of (at home). Whoever came up with the idea of YouTube was brilliant. It's clearly a very popular site, and for good reason. YouTube seems to have something for everyone, and if ever you are depressed, it's definitely the site to visit.
The times I've gone in to view videos I've always been happy with how easy it is to move about and find additional interesting videos.
It's really hard to pick just one video I liked. After changing my mind dozens of times I decided on the "angry librarian." Why? Because it cracked me up! It is so like this job and the conversations that seriously do occur in our very own library.
As to features or components of the site that may prove interesting if applied to our website. Select "how to" videos could be added to our website connecting books we have on the subject(s) that could be of further help to patrons wanting to learn a new skill, or begin a hobby like jewelry making, wine/beer making, creating a rain garden, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment