Saturday, July 25, 2009

Flickr exercise

Interesting exercise and one I think will be of help to me in the future. I love the range of possibilities using Flickr. It will be fun to share this information with family and friends too. Maybe we can finally get a photo exchange going.

I went into "explore" and view a lot of really fine photos. My favorite was a collection of photos taken by Ricardo Riba titled: Ricardo Riba's Paris. He certainly makes the most of his travels. He not only beautifully showcased Paris, but Santa Catarina, Brazil & Germany. Looked to me like he had a blast where ever he went. He did some para-gliding, mountain climbing, scuba diving, sandboarding, and lots of other sightseeing.

I also looked at "Art," "Canada," "Flowers," and many of the other photo exploration opportunities on Flickr.

What can I say, another great site worth knowing about and using.

1 comment:

  1. Please provide a link to a picture on Flickr that you liked as per the exercise ;)

    ReplyDelete