Unfortunately I am unable to download eBooks, audiobooks, or music from Suffolk Wave. My eMac OS is a 10.3.9, and I need a 10.4.9 to be able download anything.
Despite that, I went through all the steps necessary to check out one audiobook and one eBook. I downloaded the necessary software that would then allow me to download each title. According to my computer the software download was successful. However when I attempted to retrieve the books I was unable to do so. In a final attempt to pull the downloads off I updated both iTunes and QuickTime Player, but it made no difference. A 10.3.9 just is not going to do the job.
Even though I'm unable to check out titles using Suffolk Wave (via my eMac), I'm glad I went through the steps as if I could. The process was simple and easy to accomplish from start to finish, mainly because the guided tour provided by Suffolk Wave is so well done. It covers everything you need to know, and does so in a very organized and concise manner. I really wish I could make use of this program. There are a lot of great titles available that I'd like to be able to access from home.
I hope I will be given credit for at least trying to complete this exercise. Believe me, if I could afford a newer eMac that would allow me to use Suffolk Wave from home I'd have one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment